About Our McKinney-Vento Program:
A brief paragraph on the program.
Who Qualifies for the McKinney-Vento Program:
A short qualifications for the program, placeholder list pulled from old site:
- Living with a friend, relative or someone else because they lost their home or can't afford a home
- Staying in a hotel or motel
- Living in an emergency or transitional shelter or a domestic violence shelter
- Staying in substandard housing
- Living in a car, park, public place, abandoned building or bus or train station
- Awaiting foster care placement
- Living in a campground or an inadequate trailer home
- Abandoned in a hospital; or living in a runaway or homeless youth shelter
McKinney-Vento programs require Grant Reporting for transparency.
Visit the Department of Education for more information regarding the McKinney-Vento program.
Contact a Local Liaison
The following are designated liaisons from the districts covered by our McKinney-Vento Homeless Education Grant: