To start the program, a referral form must be filled out first with assistance from an Adult Education Provider. In order to be able to fill out the form, students must be in their FINAL year of their high school completion or GED. 

Yes, you can. You have to remain enrolled in your adult education classes. 

Career Ready 101 a class taught by MiWorks! West Central which helps students create resumes and cover letters ready for the employment field. Employers come in to put on mock interviews, so students get a real feeling for what is expected in an interview. Students will walk out with employability skills that employers will want. 

Yes, as long as you are currently enrolled in adult education and in your final year of your high school or GED completion. 

You will need to contact the CTE Navigator.

The CTE Navigator will contact the students to let them know if class is cancelled for the day. 

The CTE Navigator can help get the student connected with the appropriate resources to eliminate the existing barriers.