1. Fill out the application for the program of your choice, and submit it.
2. Go to the Mecosta-Osceola Career Center (MOCC), 15830 190th Ave, Big Rapids, MI, and pay the $20 one-time application fee.
3. Complete a background check, which MUST be done before class starts. Also, provide a driver’s license (or photo ID) for Meceola Tech to copy.
4. First payment and lab fee MUST be paid BEFORE the first day of class. Tuition can be paid with cash, check, or by credit card (Master Card, VISA, Discover, or American Express are accepted).
- In person: Pay by credit card, cash, or check at the Mecosta Osceola Career Center.
- By mail: Mail payment to Meceola Tech, Attn: Holly Kage, 15830 190th Ave., Big Rapids, MI 49307.
- By Telephone: Make payment using a credit card at (231) 796-5805.
Payment may be paid in full, however payments can be divided into three equal payments.
- First payment is due on or before the first day of class
- Second Payment is due on or before the fourth week of class
- Third payment is due on or before the seventh week of class